Travel à la carte is an independent tour company specialising in holidays to Greece. Our family-run company offers villas with pools, apartments and studios on the islands of Paxos, Kefalonia, Symi and Ithaca and in Epirus and the Peloponnese on the Greek mainland.
The Ionian Islands, including Paxos, Kefalonia and Ithaca
The Ionian islands are a favourite destination for British holidaymakers. Clear blue seas, clean beaches and picturesque seaside villages are just a few of the attractions.
Paxos is tiny and unspoilt
Kefalonia has stunning beaches, its own airport and activities for children
Ithaca is rugged, tranquil and empty of crowds
The Mainland: Epirus and the southern Peloponnese
The largely undiscovered region of Epirus lies opposite the island of Corfu. It has excellent beaches lining the coast and many historical sites inland. The southern Peloponnese lies at the other end of the country, with its tiny villages offering a return to a more traditional Greek way of life. The unspoilt villages cling to the edge of some of the least developed shores of the Mediterranean.
The Aegean: Symi
The island of Symi lies just north of Rhodes in the most easterly part of the Aegean sea, just a stone's throw from the Turkish coast. Best known for its good food and sophisticated town life, it attracts a cosmopolitan crowd from all parts of Europe to its wonderful climate and clear waters.
- Unrivalled Customer Care from friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Flexible Holiday Arrangements
- Beautiful locations in traditional surroundings
- Recommended by our clients
- One of the few remaining Independent Tour Operators to Greece and the Greek Islands
- Established since 1980
- Full Meet and Greet Service, including all transfers and a Welcome Pack on arrival
- ABTA protection. See our booking conditions for how this protection applies to your booking