Travel à la carte is an independent tour company specialising in holidays to Greece. Our family-run company offers villas with pools, apartments and studios on the islands of Paxos, Kefalonia, Symi and Epirus on the Greek mainland.
The Ionian Islands, including Paxos and Kefalonia
The Ionian islands are a favourite destination for British holidaymakers. Situated on the west side of the Greek mainland, to the southeast of Italy, they are far away from the current migration problems in eastern Greece. Clear blue seas, clean beaches and picturesque seaside villages are just a few of the attractions.
Paxos is tiny and unspoilt
Kefalonia has stunning beaches, its own airport and activities for children
The Mainland: Epirus
The largely undiscovered region of Epirus lies opposite the island of Corfu. It has excellent beaches lining the coast and many historical sites inland.
The Aegean: Symi
The island of Symi lies just north of Rhodes in the most easterly part of the Aegean sea, just a stone's throw from the Turkish coast. Best known for its good food and sophisticated town life, it attracts a cosmopolitan crowd from all parts of Europe to its wonderful climate and clear waters.
- Unrivalled Customer Care from friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated staff
- Flexible Holiday Arrangements
- Beautiful locations in traditional surroundings
- Recommended by our clients
- One of the few remaining Independent Tour Operators to Greece and the Greek Islands
- Established since 1980
- Full Meet and Greet Service, including all transfers and a Welcome Pack on arrival
- ABTA protection. See our booking conditions for how this protection applies to your booking